Dated: 02 August 2023
Welcome to the MyNesting Online website, by continuing to browse and interact with this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Efficient Software Limited’s relationship with you regarding this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Efficient Software Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 470 Hucknall Road, Nottingham, NG5 1FX. Our company registration number is 08918202.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of pages within this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
- We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This means that cookies which are categorized as necessary, are processed based on GDPR Art. 6 (1) (f). All other cookies, meaning those from the categories preferences and marketing, are processed based on GDPR Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- Processors /Trusted Third Parties
|Default expiration time
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to persist session state.
|This cookie is used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.
|Indicates whether to refresh MUID.
|To provide ad delivery or retargeting.
|Used to store a user’s state regarding their cookies choices.
|To show Google ads in Google services for signed-out users
|Ensures that requests within a browsing session are made by the user, and not by other sites
|Added if functional cookies are accepted
|Saves cookie preferences
|Added if statistic cookies are accepted
|Added if marketing cookies are accepted
|Stores any consent to connected services e.g. Vimeo and Freshdesk at the time of acceptance
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, and in using this website you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of their courts.